When most folks hear the Himalayans they probably think of Mount Everest, the highest peak on our beautiful planet, but it’s also home to a wonderful and well kept secret – pink sea salt. Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is hand mined from the Himalayan mountains and thought to be the purest salt found on Earth.
Why is it this particular salt pink? The color is due to iron oxide (chemical compound composed of iron & oxygen), a mineral colorant myself and my other soapers use to naturally color our items.
What are some health benefits?
– HP Sea Salt contains a whopping 84 minerals and elements. Yes, I said 84!!
– Natural salts are rich in iodine, so no need for artificially additives
– HP Sea Salt has been proven to both dramatically lower blood pressure but also improve circulation when used in moderation
– A loss of electrolytes and salt in your body can lead to fatigue, but due to it’s unique composition HP Sea Salt, it is more easily absorbed into the bloodstream
– When dissolved in hot water and it can help with sinus preesure and respiratory issues such as, but not limited to, asthma
– When mixed into a hot bath they can provide instant relaxation for you and your sore muscles
– And of course it can be used as a substitute for table salt when cooking